Gathering of February 28

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering of February 28

Post  Rain on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:35 pm

Amun led his dogs to the clearing ahead, silent.

Silan followed, her maw shut and her tail not moving.

ooc: i just made it now because i've grown impatient.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of February 28

Post  Sandfur on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:43 pm

Luckystar arrived with her warriors in the clearing, nodded to Night and sat down.

no muse
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:49 pm

Dawnstar padded thourgh the clearing her warriors following she headed to the tree pounding up on three paws. Her wounds from the dog fight still to be healed fully.
Blueleaf was silent following her father with cobwebs covering both.
Webstream could feel greaif peariceing his fur. Were had it come from.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

Night returned the greeting, nodding politely though his face was expresionless. He spoke not a word.

Woodstar led her warriors into the clearing, "Greetings Dawnstar, Luckystar, and Night." she dipped her head. She flicked her ear to release her warriors.

Badgerpaw saw Goldenpaw in the crowd of WindClan cats "Hey!" he called.

Goldenpaw went over to meet him.

Rainpaw had followed the ThunderClan cats because that was where her mentor was. "Hey guys. How's the prey running?"

"Good." Goldenpaw answered.

Silan stayed with Silen.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

Dawnstar nodded back to woodstar. Webstrea, and blueleaf huddled close togather. Riverclan was badly hurt from the dogs. Cobwebs covering ther bodeis, with dry blood and matted fur.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:40 pm

"I'll be right back guys." Rainpaw mewed, rising onto her paws. Her tail brushed against Badgerpaw's shoulder and he struggled not to purr. Rainpaw padded over to Dawnstar to discuss her Medicine Cat business. She dipped her head respectively to her leader "Dawnstar. I will come with you when the Gathering is over, I wish to resume me training for a quarter of a moon."
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:11 pm

The weary leader nodded. " I don't know how good we will be able to train you that dog wounded us all very badly." She muttered. Looking to the few cowering cats of her clan. She sighed. She retreated farter back into the tree so that only her eyes glowed out suspicouisly.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:32 pm

Rainpaw nodded and returned to her friends. "It looks like I'm still in ThunderClan, some dogs really hurt the warriors. And that Griffonstar sent her there." She growled, looking at her unsheathed paws, remembering the ShadowClan leader's blood still clinging to her claws, turning them crimson.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

Bleleaf catuoisly creep across the clearing to rainpaw. Webstream stuck by her makeing sure she didn't get hurt more.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 12:41 am

Griffonstar entered the scene with Pantherfin beside him. He nodded to everyone and limped to the leaders. Pantherfin was also hurt and limped to a place where she could sit alone.

Bluemoon looked sad. "These stupid dogs. Our cats barely survived the journey and now they're all hurt again. I was happy Rainpaw was here.", she mewed. Then she turned to the Riverclan cats. "I think Rainpaw will stay with you now. The week is long over, but there were still duties to do. I know she can help you clan now, she is a really quick learner." Then she turned to Rainpaw. "Whenever you need help come and meet me at the border. I'll look out for you."
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 10:43 am

Rainpaw's eyes opened fully, though she would miss her few friends in ThunderClan. She pushed back these feelings, "Yes Bluemoon." she dipped her head. She had new duties to attend to.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

Blueleaf huddled up with her father. Next to rainpaw. These cats were scared dogs surrounded them. GDOgs the moral enimes of cats now had peace with them on full moon. " It's not right it's sicking. Haveing to share our night of peace our old tradtions with these big furred scrapes of dung." Blueleaf finnaly burst out in hissing rage.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

Rainpaw showed her fangs at Blueleaf. "Hey! One of those big furred scrapes of dung is my friend." she glared at the strange colored she-cat.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

"Hmph they killed dawnstar once, and almost killed me, and my father, dogs messed up that thunderclan she-cats's leg, They are the mortal enemies of cats, why should there be peace betwwen us, I say were int he wrong lands." Blueleaf snarled.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:02 pm

Rainpaw glared back at her once close friend, "You know as well as I do those were not pack dogs. Griffonstar said it himself. I say we're in the perfect territories. Nothing bothers us, the dogs keeps foxes and badgers away." she snarled back. She forced herself not to get too mad and attack her clanmate and break the truce.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:11 am

Bluemoon smiled at her apprentice. "You will come back to learn more, will you?", she mewed. She was really happy to be able to share her knowledge with an apprentice.

Luckystar sat on the leader's stone and looked at the gathered cats. "It's good to see all clans talk with eachother in peace.", she mewed to the other leaders.
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:53 am

Rainpaw smiled at her second mentor "Of course Bluemoon. StarClan gave me a task, and I will complete it." she nodded.

Night sat upon his leader's rock. "I suppose. It'll keep our sanity anyway." he barked, answering Luckystar.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

"Hmph." Dawnstar sat in her little corner. " Shadowclan will be repaying me big time after this. Do you not see my cats, the two that fought, they're the oly ones her, and there being more cautious than a mouse with a hawk overhead." Hissed spying blueleaf and webstream. " And it's all those dogs fualt."
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:19 pm

Griffonstar only looked up at the sky. "As I said before, ShadowClan is in your debt." he mewed simply, "Is everyone here?"

Badgerpaw grew restless, having no moment to talk. "How's your guys' training going?"
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 2:02 am

Silverpaw nodded. "as always, hard, but good.", he mewed.

Luckystar nodded to the other leaders. "I think everyone's here. Who wnats to start?"
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:50 pm

Badgerpaw smiled, "Tell me about it. I can't hunt like everyone else in ThunderClan, I pounce instead of stalking."

Woodstar stood, "I will." she let out a long yowl to silence the cats below in the clearing. She waited a moment before she began her turn of announcements. "WindClan is doing fine, we are getting by with the prey we have and our apprentices are doing well in their training." she announced, her mew rang through the clearing before she sat down.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:24 pm

Dawnstar stepped forwad limping. Hopeing no one would gasp at the sight of her limping and covered in cob webs. Riverclan is fine, our prey runs fairly, and our apprentices train, and watch out for two dogs." Dawnstar mewed loudly before stepping back a bit than crouching.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 5:24 am

Luckystar stepped forward. "Thunderclan feels good. The clan is healthy and happy.", she mewed.

Griffonstar limped forward. "Shadowclan is fine. We suffered from the attack of two rouge dogs, but we recover. In the name of Shadowclan I thank Riverclan for their help. Both with warriors and medical help for our medicine cat has not yet been chosen.", he mewed and laid down.
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 4:18 pm

Night nodded, standing up. "GreatPack will go next." he announced. He looked down proudly, "GreatPack is strong, our prey is filling and we welcome our Medicine Dog Apprentice as an actual Medicine Dog." he looked over at Silan.

Silan reluctantly stood for a brief moment, then sat down in the frosty clearing.

"Her full name is now Silan of Clouds, granted by GreatPack." he announced, Night's voice loud and clear. "Otherwise, nothing new has happened and we respect all boundaries." he ended, sitting back down.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:01 am

"I want to speak to the clans now!", mewed Bluemoon from behind. A murmur went through the rows of cats and dogs, but she don't care. She stepped up to the leaders place and sat down. "Clans of Cats, you all know that everyone here suffered a lot from our long journey to this place. Even Mountainclan, who was newly founded suffered, because they were not many cats from the beginning. I give you an offer. Since it seems that medical knowledge is the most important thing now I offer to you that I will train one cat of each clan in the basic ways of the medicine cat world, as I did with Rainpaw. When the time comes and new kits will be born, Star Clan surely choses one kit of each clan to be the new medicine cat. When this time arrives, or when another cat is chosen, the cats trained by me can give the chosen medicine cats advice. Until then every clan is capable of caring for their own wounded or sick. I ask for the help of Great Pack, who has two fully accepted medicine dogs now, to help me train those cats to care for their respective clans. When we all work together and help us in these times of greatest need we are all going to survive in this rough territory until our clans grow back to full strength." She looked over the crowded cats and dogs and waited for a response.
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next