Gathering of February 28

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Gathering of February 28

Post  Star on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 8:39 am

Silen stood up tail high. " I would gladly help you Bluemoon, If Night says it is okay of course."
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:36 pm

Silan stood confidently, "As I will, even without permission. The Clans and Packs alike must know Medicine Cats and Dogs for the future." she barked proudly, her ears pricked up straight as a branch.

Night glared down at her, hardly able to keep his fangs hidden, but Silan simply returned the stare, not giving up. Night caved in, though he was going to let them anyway "I agree, Leaders, choose who shall be trained and next moon we will discuss this." he declared, "Agreed?"
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 6:23 am

Silen smiled as she sat down. Dawnstar waited for she knew a cat of hers had already been trained.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 10:43 am

"Then it's settled, farewell until the next moon. This Gathering is over. May StarPack be with you." Night called, hopping from his spot, landing gracefully. "GreatPack." he called.

Silan, who had chosen not to sit after she called out, galloped over to her leader, pride swelling in her.

Night glared at her, "Do not do that again, or there will be dire consiquences."

Silan growled, but said nothing.

Rainpaw, Badgerpaw, and Goldenpaw waited for their leader.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

Silen ran to Night leaping over a group of cats.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:49 pm

Night began to pad out of the clearing, hopefully his dogs were following.

Silan followed Night reluctantly, her teeth still bared as she growled inwardly. A fury still burned in her stomach, as a new anger burned within her.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 6:06 pm

silen felt the anger surgeing from silan. " Don't worry, Night is just a little over protective of his reputation." She mummered nuzzleing Silan's shoulder before walking ahead to night., there pawsteps mathing step per step.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 8:47 pm

Silan simply growled a little louder, Pride? Pride? What about my pride? Does it mean nothing? she spat silently in her mind, her fury a flame feeding off her anger.

Night acknowledged Silen, "This Gathering went well." he barked, striking up a conversation. His steady trot quickly brought them past RiverClan territory, not far from home.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 4:40 pm

" Yes, but you shouldn't be so harsh with Silen she is a full medicane dog, yet still learning the realities of this world" Silen's voice was yet a meer mummer. She had been smelling a odd dog around these part lately, she didn't know if she should warn night or not.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:04 pm

"She must learn now more than ever not to stray out of lines. I've been scenting an odd individual lately and I'm not sure what to think of his scent. The sooner she learns to listen, the better." Night barked sternly, keeping a keen eye for anything that might show up.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:34 pm

Silen softl shook her head. " THe strange dg has a evil aroma among his smell." Silen could scent it arund them, he had been there.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

Night snorted, "Evil or not, he comes near my Pack and I'll make him look like a newborn pup." he stopped in his tracks and rose his voice to an angry growl, "I am Amun of Night, proud leader of GreatPack, chosen by StarPack themselves. I fear no dog and will prove so with every claw on my paws and fang in my mouth. My loyalty is with my Pack and I'll pay my life for it, no one can test it." he spat, fury and pride mingled with each other as they shone greatly in his eyes. He stood proudly as the breathed in the clean air and acrid scent of the loner dog, he rose his muzzle into the air and howled as loud as he could, challenging the fool who'd dared to venture his territory.

Silan's consuming pride faltered as admiration for Night swelled in her. She was now proud to call Night a father, not just some dog that had provided for her, then her pride grew, pride of being close to the great dog. She rose her muzzle as well, willing to help Night if anything happened, she howled into the great night, hoping the loner would come out of his hiding and face Night.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 3:43 pm

occ: My little baby will face night as soon as you approve him....I wanna make him taller than he is now tho.

Silen howled with night and silan. Pride filled her to be in such a great pack. When she ended she nosed night's shoulder.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 5:38 pm

Night stood snarling, waiting. His fur bristled as he felt something touch his shoulder, then he shivered with embarrassment as he saw it was Silen. He returned to his watching, waiting for his silent assailant.

Silan smiled affectionately at Silen as she saw her nose Night, what pups they would have.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 5:41 pm

Silen smiled as he shivered. She walked along farther wanting to get home.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 6:29 pm

Night slowly followed Silen, not sure if he should stay and wait for the loner or stay with Silen. He reluctantly looked back at Silan, shooting confused glance at her.

Silan nodded forward to where Silen was walking, Go follow her. she barked softly in her mind, hoping Night would move after the blind she-dog.

Night understood Silan and followed after Silen, stepping lightly. A strange happy feeling fought withing himself. What are you doing? You are supposed to be a strong dog that takes care of his pack, not a little pup in training looking for love. he scolded himself, taking the lead and watching for the loner and scenting almost everywhere.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 6:37 pm

They reached home with no sign of the loner.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Night stopped in the middle of the clearing. "I'll stand guard tonight, you two get some sleep." he grunted. He turned back around and sat at the entrance watching into the night.

Silan knew better than to disagree with her adopted father and padded off to her den.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 6:45 pm

silen did the same.
ooc: lets end this.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat