Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon of February 22

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Half Moon of February 22 Empty Half Moon of February 22

Post  Rain Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

Silan climbed up the slopes, hoping Silen would catch up. She reached the stone and stopped to wait for the others. She was full grown now, and she towered over everything. Tonight she was to be 9 full seasons, a whole three years. She knew every herb and treatment needed to be a Medicine Dog, all but help a dam whelp her pups.

Rainpaw clawed her way up the hill heading for the light the stones gave off. She sat across from the towering dog, giving a slight nod, and waited for her mentor.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Half Moon of February 22 Empty Re: Half Moon of February 22

Post  Sandfur Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:44 pm

Bluemoon padded after her apprentice from Riverclan. She nodded to the dog and sat down.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:47 pm

Silen came her body high, and full of grace. " Silan, tonight you become a full medicane dog." She nodded to her apprentice. " Well shall we see what name starpack has made for you." She nodded to the rock.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:34 pm

Silan smiled and her tail wagged. "Thank you Silen." she dipped her head.

Rainpaw looked over, "Congratulations." she mewed.

"Thanks." Silan answered happily.

Rainpaw nodded and looked over to Bluemoon "Should we start now?"
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

Silen waited for bluemoon's answer.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Thu 25 Feb 2010, 12:42 am

"Yes, yes. Don't waste moonlight.", she mewed and laid down. Then she fall asleep.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu 25 Feb 2010, 10:45 am

Rainpaw did the same, lying down and touching her nose to the frozen stone beside her. She closed her eyes and a blinding flash appeared, she opened her eyes and she looked around as she saw the clearing she stood in before. The same she-cat, Willowpelt, walked up to her, "Your answer?"

Silan waited until Silen laid down to touch the old stone.

She was referring to the question she gave Rainpaw the last few times she'd been to the Snow Stone, asking her is she'd like to be the permanent Medicine Cat. Rainpaw looked hard into the cats eyes. "Never."
The ancient Medicine Cat nodded and sent her back. She would never be a Medicine Cat now. She stirred and stood, briskly grooming her fur with pride. She would have to wait for
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

Silen touched her nose to the stone." You have done well as our packs medicane dogs. Your are growing older, if you wish to have pups it must be soon." The he sttod tall, black and withe sploched like a dalmation. Silen nodded not know the dogs name. " I know, thank you..." She bowed. " I hope you find yourself a sutible mate." He barked " So do I," She ruffed in a small whisper.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu 25 Feb 2010, 8:01 pm

Silan followed Silen's lead and touched the stone with her wet nose. Immediately she was cast into darkness, then thrown into the Gathering Area. She was surrounded by starry dogs, each looking at her. The same great, sandy dog came forth to her.
She dipped her head to him "Tail of Lion" Lion nodded his head with approval. "You've come a long way from wandering alone in the forest." he smiled. Silan looked up at him and smiled back "Thank you." Lion rose his head "It is time." howls of approval came from the surrounding dogs and Lion had to silence them with his tail once more.
"I, Tail of Lion, past Medicine Dog of GreatPack, call upon my fellow packmates to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine dog, and with your help she will serve your Pack for many moons. Silan, do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine dog, to stand apart from rivalry between every Clan and Pack, and to protect all cats and dogs equally, even at the cost of your life?" he asked, his noble voice ringing through the clearing, silence followed.
Silan stood proudly, her face stern as her eyes shone with pride and determination. "I do." she replied simply.
Lion rose to his paws "Then, by the powers of StarPack, I give you your true name as a Medicine Dog. Silan, from this moment you shall be known as Silan of Clouds. StarPack honors your knowledge and certainty, and we welcome you as a full medicine dog of GreatPack." he padded over to her, laid his paws on her shoulders, he bared his teeth and Silan almost backed off, scared. What's he doing? Then she remembered Silen's ears. Lion placed his jaws around Silan's right ear and chewed it off. Pan shot through Silan as she struggled not to move. She flinched and cringed her teeth, accepting the bites, soon he was done with the second ear and he backed off. He bowed "Silan of Clouds."
Silan stood proudly, with every dog around her howling into the air. After a few moments, Lion stood and went to touch her nose. "Congradulations, use your new name to heal." he added as his cold nose touched hers. "I will." she was hurled into a realm of blackness, then she was back at the Snowstone, her ears bloody.

Rainpaw was surprised and scared "What happened?" her worried mew brought Silan's gaze to her. Silan smiled, "It was the GreatPack Medicine Dog ceremony." Rainpaw was then thankful she wasn't a GreatPack dog, thankful she wasn't a dog at all.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:49 pm

Silen woke up her eyes on the ground as she sat up. " silan what is your new name."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:05 pm

Silan smiled, "I'm still called Silan, but now my full name is Silan of Clouds." she dipped her head proudly. She remained sitting, struggling to put her smile away and keep her tail still. "I'm grateful StarPack accepted me."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:18 am

Bluemoon still slept. She was somewhat captured in Star Clan territory. "Bluemoon.", the ancient cats mewed together in one voice. "We have something important to say to you. The Riverclan cat you train in medicine cat duties will never be a true medicine cat. We won't accept her as a medicine cat apprentice anymore and therefor you won't take her to the new moon meeting anymore. She chose the path of the warrior, wich is honorable. But this means you did your task. This cat knows the basic herbs and knows how to use it. When the chosen cat is born in Riverclan she can teach it the basics of the medicine cat and it will be good. We will do the rest." Bluemoon gulped. "Yes, StarClan.", she simply mewed. she was shocked. She had just lost her beloved apprentice. Even if Rainpaw was of another clan, there are so few other medicine cats to talk with.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:00 pm

" I know you will always be called silan, I wanted to know what they added to your name." Silen's head still watching the ground, blackness seemed to follow her movements casting a shadow so dark she could not see. But what else would she do, tear out her eyes so they would close foreever?
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

ooc: wanna have meh pup find a mix of herbs to fix ur pup's blindness?

Silan could see her mentor troubled, probably because she was blind. Silan could feel guilt gnawing at her as she felt useless.

Rainpaw looked down at Bluemoon, "I wonder how long her dream is going to be. Everyone's awake but her."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:59 am

Bluemoon woke with an instant. She felt something cold inside of her and she jumped back from the stone and crouched down, ears flat, fur on end. Was she just kicked from StarClan's grounds? She wanted to discuss with them about Rainpaw! Then she looked around and found the other medicines starring at her. She calmed dow and licked her chest. Then she looked at Rainpaw and all the sadness of losing her as a friend and an apprentice flooded in. She couldn't take to look at this cat any longer, so she turned and padded out of the place. Once a bit away from the peaks she breathed slowly and deep and tried to mask her unbearable sadness with seriousity.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:34 pm

ooc: No its impossible besides being blind gives her... Her character I don't know what I would do without her blind really.

Silen’s ears pricked she ushered the apprentices out of starclan grounds. It was time to leave this place. She listened for bluemoon than padded up to her leaving silan and rainpaw alone. “Did something bad happen, "Whispered head low at blumoons head level.

Last edited by Kumin on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:18 pm

Silan left, turning her head to her feline friend. "Will you walk with me until we find ThunderClan territory." Rainpaw nodded her head, walking beside Silan. "I'm confused." she mewed after a few moments of silence. Silan swung her head, eying the cat questionabley, "About what?" Rainpaw looked back up at her friend, "StarClan asked me if I wanted to be a permanent Medicine Cat. I denied them, but I'm not sure if I made the right decision." Silan smiled, "Your answer comes from your heart. First reaction is usually the right one. Do you wish to have kits?" she asked, Rainpaw remembered Badgerpaw. "Yes." she instantly replied. "Do you like to fight and hunt?" Rainpaw looked up at Silan as if she had two heads, "Of course." Silan looked back down, smilling. "You've made the right choice, you've followed your heart and sticked to it. You should be proud of yourself." Rainpaw confidently purred, "Thanks Silan." Silan layed her great tail down on the cat's shoulder "Anytime."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Wed 03 Mar 2010, 5:21 am

ooc: kumin, i cannot understand your post it is in such a bad english. i'm very sorry Sad

ic: Bluemoon watched her former apprentice pad away with Silan. She don't want to accept that she just lost Rainpaw and that this cat is now her enemy again. With her tail and head down she walked slowly towards Thunderclan territory.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu 04 Mar 2010, 8:36 am

It was time to leave this place. She listened for bluemoon than padded up to her leaving silan and rainpaw alone. “Did something bad happen, "she Whispered head low at blumoons head level.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Mon 08 Mar 2010, 11:27 am

Bluemoon looked at the dog. "Not really. Bad for me, but good for the other clans. Nothing important. I-I will come over it.", she mewed nodded and padded away.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 08 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

ThunderClan loomed up ahead and Rainpaw was eager to return to camp in hopes of seeing her friends Silverpaw and Badgerpaw. She turned to Silan, "May StarClan be with you." she nodded, signaling her leaving.
Silan smiled back, "And with you, Rainpaw."
Rainpaw dashed to her former mentor's territory, her tail trailing behind as she disapeared into the trees.
Silan slowed down and waited for Silen, wanting to see her former mentor and friend. She sat down in the cool and frosty grass, her warmth sinking into the green plants and melting the icy chill that covered them.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 08 Mar 2010, 6:09 pm

Silen steped by silan. Smelling the soft air looming around them. Her paws slipping into the worn pawprints of many travels here.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 08 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

"Did you recieve any messages from StarPack?" Silan eagerly asked, walking beside Silen. Her youth shone in her bright, inquisitive eyes.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue 09 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

" They wished me luck on finding a mate now that you are a full medicane dog." Silen told her. She breathed deep, the forest smelled wonderful at night. HEr thoughts soon turned from nightime to night himself.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:08 pm

Silan smiled, "That's great news, but there's no other dog in camp other than Night, and he's not the affectionate type." she teased. She continued across the rolling fields of WindClan territory, seeing GreatPack forest in the distance.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next