Gathering Of August 13

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering Of August 13

Post  Rain on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

Griffinstar led his Clan into the Gathering, glancing briefly up at the full moon, StarClan allowing it to shine brightly, it's silver light washing everything.

Thrushstar followed ShadowClan, soon finding himself at the bottom of the tree he perched upon.

Night trotted briskly into the clearing, not wasting a single moment to sit down upon the large, flat stone the dogs were given.

Windpatch carried his paws to sit beside a lush, green fern. His pelt holding the scent of fresh herbs, he had to take a poppy seed for his small belly ache earlier.

Springleaf spotted Windpatch from a distance away and dashed up to sit beside him. "Greetings, Windpatch." she greeted warmly.

Whitestep slowly padded to sit in front of the two cats, "What a wonderful night." she sighed, a small smile on her face.

Frost padded silently after Breeze going to sit beneath the stone the canine leaders claimed as their own, it was rude to sit beside them on it.

Wildstripe followed Dawnstar, keeping her senses alert and her pawsteps steady.

Russetear padded after Loststar, her warm gaze sweeping over all the creatures in the clearing. She loved the Gatherings.

Oak strode into the clearing, his gaze harsh and his muscles tensed.

Bear followed after the dogs and cats, his face calm and showing no emotions.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering Of August 13

Post  Star on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:03 pm

Dawnstar quickly made herway to her perch. Leapin up she sat comfortably hidden among her leaves.

Loststar leapt up to her own spot.

Pinesar took the windclan spot.

Dizzy took her on spot on the stone.

Breeze sat beside the other medicane peoples.

scaretriver slipped u beside the other medcane cats and dogs.

the shdowclan medicae cat curled up under a bush near the medicane cats.

Blueleaf sat in the clearing.

cinnamonfire sat beside goldenblaze.

Ghostpaw sat near a bush the moonlight washing over her.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:09 pm

ooc: i just gonna post wit the guys important.

Night settled down on the stone, keeping his eyes fully aware of the clearing. He was anxious to get back to his mate and their pups, waiting at camp.

Goldenblaze tried to block out the fact that Cinnamonfire was practically leaning into his fur and looked for his friends. Spotting Rainpaw, he called out. "Hey! Hey Rainpaw, over here!"

Rainpaw smiled at her friend as she ran towards Goldenpaw and Cinnamonpaw. "Hey guys, how are you doing?" she sat down in front of them, her gaze warm. "How's the prey running in WindClan, Cinnamonpaw?"

Bagerpaw simply found the scent of Rainpaw and followed the pretty she-cat to the others. He forced himself to sit beside Goldenpaw and tried not to make it known of his feelings.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

"It's cinnamonfire, and it's running great." Cinnamonfire smiled.

Mint leaped up onto the stone sitting down in a comfortable spot.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

Rainpaw's eyes widened with surprise and she was going to say something when Badgerpaw interrupted. "Cinnamonfire? You guys are warriors already? No way!"

Goldenblaze nodded, "Yeah. And I'm Goldenblaze now. You gotta listen to me from now on." he teased, getting in the tom's face.

Badgerpaw cuffed him on the ears, "Ah shut up. I'm close to being a warrior anyway, I can beat a warrior now and I hunt great." he turned his attention on Rainpaw, "How are you doing with your training?" he asked, curious to find out.

Rainpaw simply nodded, mewing quickly. "Good. I'm doing great."
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:30 pm

"That's good." Cinnamonfire smiled.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

Rainpaw found it easier to talk to Cinnamonfire, "Yeah. I don't think I'll make to be warrior. I'm not exactly on the best side of Dawnstar." she practically giggled, finding the whole thing a joke.

Goldenblaze looked at her, "You upset your leader?" he smiled, impressed.

Rainpaw shrugged, "I guess."

Badgerpaw laughed at her, "Nice goin'. I hope you did something good to her." he nudged her side, gently.

Rainpaw almost shrank back from his touch. She nodded, "Real good." she made her mew strong and defiant, ignoring the feeling of Badgerpaw's presence. He's just a friend, chill out. she told herself, sitting up straight again. "I'm not even really sure what I did, but I know I won't make warrior rank if I keep it up." she said, looking at the brown tom.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

"YOu upset the great mighty Dawnstar, gasp were all gonna be apprentices, hear that golenblaze no more warriorism for us." Cinnmonfire said sarcasticly tryin not to luagh.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

Goldenblaze laughed, "We'll all have to take care of the elders for all eternity!" he went on with Cinnamonfire's joke.

Rainpaw forced herself to smile, it was joke. A funny one too. But she just couldn't find herself laughing at that. She really thought Dawnstar hated her.

Badgerpaw growled at them, seeing out of the corner of his eye, Rainpaw finding it offensive. "Knock it off!" he snarled at them.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm

"Buzzkill," Cinnamonfire hissed under her breath. "It's not like we meant any harm." She meowed. "Besides unless danstar is crazy, demented, or down right stupied, rainpw will become a warrior."
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 1:15 pm

Goldenblaze stood up, "Yeah. She's only kidding around." he meowed hard.

Badgerpaw sat down, glaring at the two of them. "Well it wasn't funny." he said, grumbling under his breath.

Rainpaw smiled, comforted by Cinnamonfire's words. "That's nice to know." she smiled. She turned to Badgerpaw, "And that joke was hilarious, I don't know how you couldn't find that funny."

The tom shrugged, his tongue caught on words.

Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 1:28 pm

"See miss fishy my buddy here has humor, THough I can't see how she eats that stuff." Cinnamonfire hooking her forearm around rainpw's neck and sorta hugging her. Though shocked goldenblaze would stand up for her.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 2:38 pm

Goldenblaze purred in amusement as his RiverClan friend was hugged by Cinnamonblaze. "She's right, back at camp they call me Funnyface." he joked, standing up and waving his tail.

Rainpaw laughed as she was hugged, "Well Cinnamonblaze, Funnyface, that's nice and all, but I'd like to have my pelt back." she sort of nudged her shoulder with he remaining front paw.

Badgerpaw couldn't help but smile. The anger in him was shortlived as he laughed aloud. "Yeah, you two are a real comedy show." he mewed sarcastically, though he was only joking.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

"Well when your bored, this is abuout all you have to do all day. Well mr.Funnyface here likes staring ito the sun I think he's gonne fry that brain of his...or whs left." Cinnmonpaw mewd mutteringthe last part. she let go of rainpaw ad streached. Her body becomeing longer as she yawned leting her tail arh over her back. "Man why re these things also at nightime.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 4:13 pm

Goldenblazestood up and growled, "Hey, I heard that." he mewed, smiling. "I look at the sky 'cause I feel like looking at the sky. The Warrior Code doesn't say that I can't." he sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws and looking proud.

Rainpaw looked up at the moon, "The Full-Moon Gatherings are held at night under the moon because StarClan can see us more clearly in SilverPelt. It's the time when they can watch over us easiest." she mewed, explaining it to Cinnamonfire. She had met StarClan cats before, she knew how they worked.

Badgerpaw laughed, "But she's right. WindClan's boring, ThunderClan's way better." he narrowed his eyes with a grin on his face as he waited for their replies.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 5:18 pm

"It's still inconveniont, and I know the warrior code dn't say a thing about it, but you'll still fr your brai lookig at the big flaming thingmabob up there." Cinnamonfire rolled onher back. Instead of looking at the stars she watched goldenblaze boredly. She starting flicking his back with her tail.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

Goldenblaze snorted, returning her flicks with a wave of his tail in her face. "The only thing frying my brain is you." he smiled, mewing sarcastically.

Rainpaw and Badgerpaw both laughed at the same time, "I wouldn't be surprised." the tom called out as the RiverClan cat replied, "Just think of the damage you're doing to her!"
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 11:53 pm

"Yes cuase my damage is you, your worse than a tick ion the buthole." SH mewed grabbing his tail with her mouth. THan standing on her hindlegs She set on paw on hischet than repeatdly starting pokeing his forehed in the same spot, asking each time, "Does it hurt yet." Holding back his tail now with her own wrapped around his.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:16 am

Rainpaw watched, smiling wider each time Cinnamonfire tapped the golden tom.

Badgerpaw laughed as he saw what was happening, "You're gonna give him a headache." he purred in amusement.

Goldenblaze sat there for a minute, sighing. Then he backed off, "Badgerpaw's right, I feel like my head's swimming in the ShadowClan bogs." he shook his head violently, he laughed as he sat straight again, his seat now a few paw steps away from Cinnamonfire and next to his ThunderClan friend.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:28 am

Cinnamonfire rolled her eyes. "That wast whole point." She mrowed looking torwads th leaders. They weren't talkig yet.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:16 am

Goldenblaze, in turn, rolled his own eyes and turned to face the leaders. It was time, he could feel it, as Griffinshade stood up on his post.

The large tom watched down in the clearing, the Clans finally strengthening as he made his report. "ShadowClan welcomes three new apprentices into it's rank. Whitepaw, Sealpaw and Hailpaw are now in training to be warriors." he nodded his head to the three apprentices, Hailpaw sitting far apart from the other two. "Otherwise, the Clan is running strong and prey is plentiful." he ended, sitting down.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

Dawnstar nodded to griffionstar now takeing her turn. She stepped forwad so she was visable. "Our clan runs strong, and the fish still come plentiful. We will also have anothther warrior soon.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

Rainpaw listened with shocked ears, "Does she mean me?" she whispered, waiting for one of her friend's to answer her question. There was no way it could be her, but what other apprentice would there be? Shadepaw and Tundrapaw... she thought, but they were too young. They haven't even officially been made apprentices. They lacked mentors.

Badgerpaw whispered back, "Must be. Know any other apprentices in RiverClan?" he asked, though he didn't want an answer.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

"Duh!" Cinnaonfire queitly hissed.

Mint stepped up after dawnstar. "Prey runs well, and we a have a new pup in our nursery." She stepped back.
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

Rainpaw growled back at Cinnamonblaze quietly, "Cool it, I was just asking a question." she hissed back. Why did warriors think they were so much better than apprentices?

Thrushstar stepped up, his fur ruffled in the night. "MountainClan is strong and healthy, prey is plentiful and our three apprentices are doing well." he sat back down.

Night nodded calmly as the cat sat down, he stood, his form towering over every other creature there. "GreatPack welcomes two new fighters. Kumin of Blazing Fires has recieved her full name, and a new dog has joined our Pack. Gaoth of Raging winds." he nodded to both dogs as he called out their names, Gaoth quietly standing and dipping his head as he was called only to sit down.
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next