Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Peaks

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To The Peaks Empty Re: To The Peaks

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:37 pm

"I need advice for Kumin. She's possesses no Great Dane blood, yet she is my apprentice, she must eventually become a fighter. Though it says clearly in our Pack rules she is not allowed to." he looks down at his paws.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

"Iwas afraid this would happen. Night when she was staying in my den she woke terrified. When I spoke to her she said starpack had spoke to her. They told her the rule of being a fighter. THe ones who told her this were your parents." Silen was so colse to him she could feel his breath. Her voice still at a dead whisper she spoke more," You must speak to starpack. We leave immedantly." Silen grabbed the herbs than took them to her den appering seconds later. She bounded to the camp entrance.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:54 pm

Night held his breath until Silen went to put her herbs in her den. "Now?" he asked, a little caught on surprise. He rose to his paws, "If we must." he sighed.

gtg.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 5:04 pm

"Hurry, Kumin is very troubled by this. She may die if we don't d something." Silen was at a run swishing by trees. It was amazeing she didn't get hurt.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 6:00 pm

Night suddenly charged after her, not truly sure of what he was doing. "That pup won't die just because she won't become a fighter." he growled, falling in step behind his blind friend.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 10:29 pm

Silen whipped around."You don't know how important this really is to her do you! You should she how proud she is of being your apprentice! She even wants to follow in your footsteps, night... your her hero she wants to become a great leader like you on day! She may become depressed, throw starpack to the side and never listen to them again. She will be a apprentice the rest of her life than become a elder and die. Her life would be a waste. She ran away fro those twolegs to get free of a meaningless life. You don't know it now night but she is almost a mini you." Silen turned and started walking towards 10 peaks.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 10 Apr 2010, 1:59 pm

Night stood there, his jaws clenched shut. "I'm not that stubborn." he growled, following her. "Or emotional." he stomped way up the hill.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat 10 Apr 2010, 2:50 pm

"Listen to yourself, your stubborn all the time, and you do have alot of emotion. You hide it though, just remember I can smell it and sense it." Silen smiled devilishly behind her.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 10 Apr 2010, 3:00 pm

Night wrinkled his muzzle up, showing his fangs. "And you would know." he growled. He jumped ahead of her and took the lead. He tried to figure out if she was right or not.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat 10 Apr 2010, 3:20 pm

"Well you hate gatherings, your tired of kumin and silan bickering, and what else is there." She barked playfully."Oh, and you get tense around me for some reason."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 12 Apr 2010, 10:05 pm

"I'm not much of a social dog." Night growled, looking up as he saw the peaks looming ahead of him. "And I don't get tense around you." he barked, showing off his good lying skills.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue 13 Apr 2010, 6:15 pm

"Oh really than why wince away when I touch your shoulder?" Silen asked whispering into his ear. SShe had gracefully snuck up on him, and without makeing a sound.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 13 Apr 2010, 9:05 pm

Night held his breath, his snarling face gone and his eyes flung open. He stood stock still, in shock. He fought his mind privately and shook off all his fears, drowning it with all the triumphs and fights he'd accomplished. He shook his fur and stepped forward without her. "I don't get tense around you." he repeated, though he couldn't shake the feeling of bliss around Silen, he masked all his feelings, leaving his mind a blank page.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 23 Apr 2010, 10:59 pm

Silen giggled though she was unable to see, but she could smell all the fear sceant that had threathed to knock her down when she whispered in his ear. "Come on," Silen jump forward there was the stone there. Her pawsteps mathing into Night's."Now see what they have to say." Silen layed down, this was for night alone.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 26 Apr 2010, 5:58 pm

Night took a deep breath, then stepped forward, heading for the peak itself. Night had fallen and the quarter moon hung in the air. He laid down near the glowing stone and stuck his muzzle to the cold surface. Blackness flashed before his eyes and he opened his eyes to stand in the clearing again. He stood, waiting for some dog to approach him

ooc: u b starpack?
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:01 pm

Mist filled the clearing. A white dog with a black star on her forehead, and scrathes on her shoulder. "Helloe, young one." The dog barked suddenly right in front of him. "You have come about kumin, No?"
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:02 pm

Night didn't take kindly to being called 'young one', but he held his tongue. "Indeed. What should I do with her?"
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:07 pm

"I and thwe first leader of greatpack have worried of this along with her temper. You I was his deputy. I was greatly held high in the pack. I am mist of no stars." She barked bowing. Once again she stood. She was much older, and wiser than Night. "WE belive though that the firey temper of hers will allow her to blaze thourgh the forest. I spoke with your father. He thinks she should be thrown from the pack to rid of her bad blood. I think you should let her train hard to become a fighter, and to fly thourgh the ranks."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:11 pm

Night bowed, "I am grateful for both your answers. I just wish one more answer. Where is Dulin of Oaks, the first Medicine Dog of GreatPack?" he asked, knowing that Dulin was one of the wisest she-dogs of the pack ever.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:17 pm

Dulin slowly walked from the mist. This had been the medicane dog thats stars had becoem close to, and the dog that had helped her thourgh being a leader."Kumin the young pup. Her paws rest heavily in yours. She shall follow you."He barked. He faded as stars slowly began fadeing. As she disappered she barked her last words. " Like lighting across the sky the dog will hold power over their pack. But as thunder howls the scar in the sky shall fade."
She barked."Your pack will forever be bound by the choice you make." She warned. Her body so faded you could see thourgh it clearly. Than she disappered after the lingering mooment.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:23 pm

Night found himself laying near the peak again. He stood up, shook his fur briefly, then padded away. He figured Silen would follow him, so he kept moving. Forever bound by my choice.... he repeated in his mind. As thunder howls the scar in the sky will fade....what does that mean? He stopped himself. I'll figure it out.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:27 pm

Silen ran after him. She smelled rain. She heard thunder, as it began to pelt down. She could here the crackel of lighting give way to thunder.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:34 pm

Night smelled Silen next to him before he scented her. "They said it was my choice alone." he barked.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:40 pm

"Well what do you think is best for the pack." Silen barked over the thunder and pelting rain.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:43 pm

"I'd have to think about it. I know she could never be our pack's leader though." Night answered seriously, oblivious to the falling water on his pelt. He'd trained himself long ago to ignor the weather.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: