Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The History Of The Clans

2 posters

Go down

The History Of The Clans Empty The History Of The Clans

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Wed 29 Sep 2010, 11:59 pm

Not all to long ago, the biggest change in clan history, known as the great divide, had occured. A group of dogs had entered the forest, wreaking havoc and attacking the cats. The cats suffered many casualties, while the dogs suffered few. One brave cat,said to be sent by Firestar's great great great grandson,a cat so old no elder knows of him, but it's not known if it's actually true, entered the pack of dogs and started spreading rumors by forcing smaller dogs to say the rumors from behind something near other dogs so they would pass on the rumors. Of course, the less intellegent dogs divided into many packs of the same breed. All was well for the cat clans for a while. But all was not well, the dog packs had learned of the cat's deeds, and, being a violent species, continuasly raided the cats, many clans dispersed, while the ones who stayed and fought were nearly wiped out.

The clans had joined forces, done only a few times in clan history, to flee to a new area, a larger more prey filled area. Along the way, they recruited kittypets, dodged the 2 legs, and even fought a few rats. What they had not known though, was that the dog packs were following their scent. StarClan warned the Medicine cats of the clans a day before the packs had arrived, by then the cat clans had hid in certain areas. There had to be a compromise or the cats would've been wiped out. The clan leaders,excluding ShadowClan who's Leader had died on the journey, they instead sent the deputy, talked to the leaders of the dogs and had agreed that the teritories could be divided equally for all clans and packs. It took a while and a few fights to finally divide the areas.

For a long while their was always a hint of doubt that the peace would last. The doubt came to be truth, the dogs had been eating stray cats to far from the villages, the clans learned about it when a cat had survived and informed the clans. The cats had to do something drastic. The greates minds of the clans took a long period of debating and created a plan. They strung brambles and sticks together with vines and sticky sap, creating a type of armor, this armor is the sole reason the cats survived the the great war, known as the Last Stand, the spikey armor had decreased the power of most attacks and caused the success of the cats, but this does not mean they did not suffer casualties, they had lost half of the cats they originally had. It took many moons to completely burry their fallen, ceating a said to be haunted place within the territories called The Valley of The Fallen. The Packs finally called Truce, and it has held since then. This is the history of the Packs and Clans origins, let it serve as a life lesson and a tale for young kits, just remember to always keep the history of the clans as the most sacred treasure there is.

Tell me what you think, when i'm satisfied with it i'll delete all replies and disable posting, so tell me any suggesions or compliments now.

Last edited by DustStar on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

Awesomeness : 0

https://dogclans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The History Of The Clans Empty Re: The History Of The Clans

Post  Rain Thu 30 Sep 2010, 7:02 pm

Well, the armor part confuses me. But it seems logical enough, I would probably end up writing it the way you did. I'd keep it, it serves it's purpose for now.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Thu 30 Sep 2010, 11:40 pm

I need to fix some typo's
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 01 Oct 2010, 9:05 pm

Yes, well I thought this was only a rough draft so I didn't say anything about that.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Fri 01 Oct 2010, 9:53 pm

I'm editing based on comments
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 01 Oct 2010, 11:31 pm

Ah. Well, u need to fix some grammar. xD.

And are we sure we're not to throw in any names? Just wondering, it might make it more interesting. MIGHT.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Sat 02 Oct 2010, 12:58 am

I was thinking of adding some old names in there,like JadeStar u know what i mean.
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 03 Oct 2010, 10:37 pm

Yeah, I get it. Good luck with it though, it started to look good.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Tue 05 Oct 2010, 11:57 pm

Redone reread it please
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 06 Oct 2010, 8:30 am

Well, it's cool and all. The armor thing still confuses me and I don't think cats would even try it, but all and all, it's fine. The point gets through and readers are up to date on what's happened.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down