Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering Of December 31

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering Of December 31 Empty Gathering Of December 31

Post  Rain Thu 31 Dec 2009, 7:32 pm

Night marched into the Gathering Area, his nose scanning the area fiercely. He brought Silen and the other two apprentices with him to represent his Pack.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Gathering Of December 31 Empty Re: Gathering Of December 31

Post  Star Thu 31 Dec 2009, 9:50 pm

Dawnstar walked thourgh the clearing. Blueleaf, and Snowfall. Rainpaw was not abe to come.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu 31 Dec 2009, 9:55 pm

Night briefly dipped his head to the cat. He kept walking to the place where the leaders were supposed to take their place.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Sat 02 Jan 2010, 4:05 pm

Luckystar entered the clearing with her new deputy, Sparrowfur, Barkfur, Snowbird and the two apprentices Badgerpaw and Silverpaw behind her.
She briefly dipped her head and mewed her greetings, then took place besides the other leaders.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 02 Jan 2010, 9:31 pm

Silan went to her mentor, Silen. "There are cats in our territory?" she barked, not understanding the concept that the cats belonged there just as much as them. "I thought there were only dogs."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Sun 03 Jan 2010, 4:19 am

"And I wished that only cats would live here!", Pantherfin spat as she followed her leader Griffonstar into the clearing.
"Silence!", Griffonstar hissed to his warrior then took his place beside the other leaders.

Greysong padded in after Shadowclan with Goldenpaw behind her. "Our leader cannot come tonight.", she mewed and jumped to the other leaders. "I'll take his place here instead."

OOC: Shadowclan, Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Greatclan are here. ^^
We need to make a bio for a NPC leader for WiC
And Mountainclan and Huskyclan are missing. I think Husky will not come, since their leader is inactive. For Dusty, idk, maybe he'll come ^^
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 03 Jan 2010, 4:55 pm

Silan caught the small cat's words. She stomped over to the cat and snarled "I wouldn't be talking when your the smallest creature in the forest, next to mice." Her teeth were bared and she towered over the small cat, even though she was only six moons yesterday.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Mon 04 Jan 2010, 2:24 am

"You call me small, you little bag of flees?!", Pantherfin spat. "I can show you right here, right now, who will be the smallest!" The cats around her murmered something, then Griffonstar stepped in. "Stop it. Both of you. The Gathering is a time of peace. We should hold the truce.", he mewed. "Fine! Then hold you little apprentices under control, Amun!", Pantherfin hissed and walked back to the other cats.

When everyone calmed down Woodstar arrived in the clearing. "Woodstar!", Greysong mewed. "I thought you wasn't well enough to travel!", she mewed. "Well, the Gathering is an important meeting. I wouldn't want to miss it.", the old leader answered. Greysong jumped down the leader's tree and Woodstar took her place. "Where is Mountainclan?", she mewed.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 04 Jan 2010, 8:24 am

Night noticed the cat fighting with his Medicine Dog apprentice. "Silan knock it off!" he growled. Then he turned back to the she-cat "I"m sure Duststar will come soon. Give him time." he quickly added "Welcome back."

Thrushflame was walking the apprentices to the Gathering Area. Duststar had chosen not to come for this gathering. He came onto the peaceful plot of land and nodded his greetings to the other warriors and apprentices. "Duststar will not be coming tonight." he mewed to the other leaders as he climbed inot his spot.

Goldenpaw was walking around the Gathering Area, quite bored, when another apprentice aproached him. "Hi I'm Badgerpaw. What's your name?" he mewed with a wide smile on his face. "I'm Goldenpaw." he replied, happy that someone had joined him.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Mon 04 Jan 2010, 4:57 pm

Silverpaw joined the other apprentices. "Hello there! I'm Silverpaw from Thunderclan and who are you?" Lionpaw, who was as a bobcat taller than the other apprentices joined them, too. "I'm Lionpaw of Mountainclan."

Luckystar looked over the cats, then whispered to the leaders. "Let them talk a bit, the moon is clear, we can start the gathering soon enough."

Bluemoon joined the medicine dog. "Well, how are you? Had you had signs from StarClan?", she mewed and sat down in front of the tall creatures, her green gaze fixed on the dogs.

OOC: Anyone is free to RP SC leader, WiC leader and TC Deputy. Who was RC leader again? Also an NPC? I dont know.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 04 Jan 2010, 6:03 pm

ooc: Blueleaf rp's her. I don't know where she's been lately.

Goldenpaw stepped forward to the other cat, who was taller still because of his heritage. "Hey Lionpaw, Silverpaw, I'm Goldenpaw." he introduced himself. Badgerpaw stepped forward. "Well Silverpaw, you already know me, but Lionpaw doesn't." he walked up to Lionpaw. "Hi. I'm Badgerpaw."

Night tossed his head slightly then gave in "Fine. They may talk for little longer, but we must start the gathering soon. The moon won't be over us forever." he barke, emotionaless.

Silan turned from the cat who had started her fight. "Hi! I'm Silan. I'm going to be a Medicine Dog!" she boasted.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Tue 05 Jan 2010, 1:50 am

Pantherfin twitched her tail "Such a stubip creature", she murmered.
Bluemoon turned her attention to Silan. "Well, young one, what has you learned already?"

OOC: Bluemoon's TC's Med Cat.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 05 Jan 2010, 11:48 am

Silan glared quickly at Pantherfin with a fierce look before answering Bluemoon's question. "Not much, I've only been Silen's apprentice for a few days." she confessed.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Tue 05 Jan 2010, 1:05 pm

"Oh then you were probably not yet at Highpeaks to be announced as a medicine dog apprentice to StarClan?", Bluemoon mewed. "You will learn such great thinks. I fell you will be good at your job."
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 05 Jan 2010, 6:29 pm

Great respect was filling Silan for this small, yet wise cat. She bowed deeply "Thank you. I hope to be a good Medicine Dog that will be as wise as you."

Goldenpaw was pawing the ground. "Well? Are you guys just going to sit there or are we going to do something?"
"What do you guys want to do?" Badgerpaw asked.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue 05 Jan 2010, 7:51 pm

Kumin sat there here ear twitching after abit she cried softly. " I'm bored." Silen layed down next to her. Shushing her. Dawnstar sat at the clearing front ready to get this over with already.

OOC: I will not be here for this gathering sadly.... Anyway I will let my good frend Amun play her^^
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Wed 06 Jan 2010, 1:00 am

"Cats of all Clans, Dogs of the Clans! It is time to start the Gathering!", Luckystar yowled. "Who wants to start?"
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 06 Jan 2010, 11:49 am

Night growled slightly. "Luckystar, next time, let a dog announce the meeting will start on behalf of the DogClans." Night looked back to Woodstar. "Why don't we have WindClan tell their news first."

Woodstar looked at Night calmly "Very well, Night. WindClan has been doing well. We have a new apprentice, Goldenpaw."

Goldenpaw's fur grew warm as he stood proudly, defiantly looking at the faces of the warriors surronding him.

"Otherwise there is no new news in WindClan, prey is running plentifully and are Clan remains strong." Woodstar sat down.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Wed 06 Jan 2010, 6:29 pm

Luckystar nodded. "Thunderclan is also strong and healthy. We, too, have a new apprentice, Badgerpaw.", she mewed. "Prey is running very well, and even it's leaf bare then clan is well fed." Then she looked at night. "We all have the same right to start or end a gathering. This time it was my turn, maybe it's yours next full moon.", she mewed and sat down.

Griffonstar stepped forth. "Nothing to report from Shadowclan either. Everything is just fine, and the clan is healthy and fed."
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 06 Jan 2010, 6:38 pm

"You have only the right to start the Gathering for the cats, Luckystar. Dogs are not in your territory." he growled quietly. The dog quickly rose to his paws, hardly seen in the night, the only thing that kept him visible was the moon. It kept his fur silver, giving him a ghostly look. "GreatClan thrives. We have a two new apprentices and a medicine dog. Silen of Stars." he pointed to his Medicine Dog with his tail. "And our two apprentices, Kumin, mine, and Silan. Silan will be the next Medicine Dog and Kumin the first fighter in GreatClan." he announced.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu 07 Jan 2010, 5:06 pm

The small huskey wolf smiled embarresed. Silen. Simply sat there. Dawnstar sat hopeing it would be her turn next, " May I go now
' She hissed ignoring the others she simply said wahet she needed. " Riverclan is fine. THe river is frozen, One apprentice hurt but healing fast. A new warrior Blueleaf. One new apprentice rainpaw mentor is Snowfall" She mewed briskly.

Last edited by Blueleaf on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu 07 Jan 2010, 6:10 pm

Night stifled a sharp growl at the impatient cat that was much like himself. "Good. Is there anyone else to speak?" he asked gruffly.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Fri 08 Jan 2010, 4:14 am

"I think we're all done.", Luckystar mewed.

OOC: I found no bio of a Silverpaw from Riverclan, so he or she cannot be Snowfall's apprentice.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 08 Jan 2010, 8:06 am

"Then the Gathering is over!" Night howled into the sky, his voice lingered over the cats and dogs. He hopped down from his rock and went over to what made up GreatClan. "GreatClan." he called and they all travled back to camp.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 08 Jan 2010, 8:45 am

Dawnstar walked quickly her cat's following her. Makeing it home at a swift pace.

" Carry me" The tired kumin complained. Silen picked her by the scruff, and carried her.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next