Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original DustStar-Only if Gaoth agrees to let me be leader, only he can approve.

2 posters

Go down

Original DustStar-Only if Gaoth agrees to let me be leader, only he can approve. Empty Original DustStar-Only if Gaoth agrees to let me be leader, only he can approve.

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Wed 29 Sep 2010, 11:34 pm

Name-DustStar
Gender-Male
Age-60 moons-5Yrs
Affiliation-ShadowClan
Rank-Leader
Looks-Original DustStar-Only if Gaoth agrees to let me be leader, only he can approve. Images%3Fq%3DLarge%2BBlack%2BCat%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D506%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=244&ei=VgKkTNGfDIOenAfVgbmQDQ&oei=KQKkTMP4CIGB8ga3z-HaCQ&esq=18&page=1&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&tx=98&ty=47
Personality-A Brave and Strong-Willed cat. He does not miss an opportunity for power.He does not like dissappointment or disobediance. He is not mean to kits and young apprentices, but will not go easy on warriors who mess up.
History-Grew up as a eager kit. When his parents died when he was an apprentice changed him forever. He grew up as a mean cat with a soft spot for kittens. When the dog packs formed, Shadowclan had to disperse. When they regrouped, the leader had been killed. He took up the spot instantly, noone opposed him.
Rp-You know me so too bad.

Last edited by DustStar on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

Awesomeness : 0

https://dogclans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Original DustStar-Only if Gaoth agrees to let me be leader, only he can approve. Empty Re: Original DustStar-Only if Gaoth agrees to let me be leader, only he can approve.

Post  Rain Thu 30 Sep 2010, 7:02 pm

APPROVEDISH.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum