Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon of January 23

3 posters

Go down

Half Moon of January 23 Empty Half Moon of January 23

Post  Rain Sat 23 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

Silan knew what today was. Half-moon. Time for Medicine cats and dogs alike to journey to the Highpeaks and speak with StarClan and StarPack. She was currently halfway of the peak, with her mentor trailing behind. "Come on! We're going to miss the others!" Silan wailed, excited and scared. Tonight was the night that StarPack was going to tell them if she was fit to be a Medicine Dog.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Half Moon of January 23 Empty Re: Half Moon of January 23

Post  Sandfur Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:20 am

Bluemoon took Rainpaw to Highpeaks. Although the cat wasn't meant to become a full medicine cat, she must speak with Starclan so that they approve her. As they entered Highpeaks Silan and Silen were already there. "Greetings, dogs of Greatclan. This is Riverclan's medicine cat apprentice Rainpaw. I will be her mentor, because no other medicine cat survived our journey.",she mewed.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun 24 Jan 2010, 3:09 pm

" Greetings" Silen barked dipping her head. Her blind eyes almost seemed to focuse on rainpaw.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 24 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm

Rainpaw dipped her head as her mentor did.

Silan took full interest. She trotted up to the cat and crouched down so that she was eye level. "You're going to be a Medicine Cat?" she asked with excitement. So many new cats to meet.

Rainpaw shook her head. "No. Since there are no Medicine cats in RiverClan, StarClan is having me train as both Medicine Cat and warrior until there is some cat to take my place as Medicine Cat."

Silan was bewildered. "StarClan must really approve of you." she smiled in amazement.

Rainpaw shrugged. "I guess." she replied blankly.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:49 pm

Slien smiled. " Silan You'll scare her your asking so many qustions... I'm sure she will be here for awhile you can become her friend later." Silen barked.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 24 Jan 2010, 9:53 pm

Silan sighed. "Yes Silen." she answered blankly, receding from over Rainpaw.

Rainpaw gave Silen a hard stare. "I'm not afraid. She may speak to me."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

"We're wasting Moonlight, we can gossip later.", Bluemoon mewed. Then she turned to Rainpaw. "From now on we all remain silent. We shall speak again after we shared dreams with StarClan and StarPack. You lay down beside the Stone and put your nose against it.", she mewed and layed down. Then she rose her voice a last time.
"Rainpaw, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

Rainpaw: It is.

Bluemoon: Then come forward.

*Apprentice obliges*

Bluemoon: Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. You have chosen her to follow the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will until you the right cat is born to take her place.

Then she lied down before the Stone and touched it with her nose.

OOC: Sorry for the little Powerplay, wanted to finish this ^^
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon 25 Jan 2010, 6:48 am

AS the ceromony ended Silen too touched her nose to the stone. Once again surround by mist Starpack was near her.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 25 Jan 2010, 12:15 pm

Silan gazed over at Silen, but she was already sleeping. Maybe dogs didn't get a ceremony. She padded over to the glowing stone, layed down and pressed her muzzle against it. Everything fell black as her dream began.

Rainpaw obeyed and layed down. She touched her nose with the freezing stone and fell asleep. Black was cast over and she started to dream.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:20 pm

Bluemoon closed her eyes too, and began to dream. In her dream she met Spottedleaf, the ancient medicine cat of Thunderclan, from so long ago. "Greetings, Spottedleaf.", Bluemoon mewed. "What has StarClan for Thunderclan?" The ghost-like cats around her, some known to her, some not, gathered around Spottedleaf and Bluemoon. "You are very loyal in your believe to StarClan.", Spottedleaf mewed, but it sounded as if every cat in the place mewed at a time. "We are proud that you take care of Rainpaw. Soon, a cat will be chosen who will be her apprentice. And then you can be proud of both." Then clouds darkened the place. "The clans still suffer from the journey. There must be one to rise and bring back good life to the clans.", the voices said. "One?", Bluemoon mewed. "What do you mean?" "One will rise....", the voices repeated and then vanished. Everything darkened and then, Bluemoon opened her eyes to found herself at Highpeaks.

OOC: I think this prophecy is clear, for the situation of the clans on this board. The story here tells, that they traveled far to find a new home and many died, so that the clans are as low as they are now. Of course they must help each other with knowledge, guidance and supplies to survive. I think that's clear ^^ One rises just means that the clans must work together as one to bring back happiness. Is that okay or shall I change my dream to cathing butterflies? xD
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:36 pm

lol. no, I think it's good. Cin?\

Rainpaw opened her eyes to find she was in the Gathering Place, surronded by the past cats of RiverClan. Just as it happened when she was injured, Willowpelt stepped forward. "Greetings Rainpaw." Rainpaw dipped her head as reply. "You are doing well as Medicine Cat. We, the past Medicine Cats, fell that you should be permanent Medicine Cat." Rainpaw looked around and noticed that there were no kits, only cats who were fit to be apprentices, warriors, and elders. The cats bore no scars, and their pelts gleamed and smelled of many herbs. Rainpaw stood with a fierce look in her eye. "I refuse. I am to be a warrior, not some Medicine Cat that stands over cats, healing them all day." Willowpelt silenced her with a wave of her tail. "We would like you to consider it, next halfmoon we will ask for your decision.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Tue 26 Jan 2010, 4:59 am

Bluemoon looked around and saw that Rainpaw was awake, too. "We shall not speak about our dreams, as long as we don't know their meaning.", she whispered. "But when you need advice, you can always ask me, but only when we're back at camp."
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 26 Jan 2010, 4:46 pm

Rainpaw nodded at her mentor. "Yes Bluemoon." she replied simply.

Silan found herself around the many dogs of StarPack, they were all Medicine Dogs and their apprentices. Silan jumped to her paws, her tail wagging furiously. "You're StarPack aren't you?" she called happily intrigued.
A large dog came forward, his shoulders square and his shaggy coat a plain sand color. "Yes. We are of StarPack." he quickly gave a small nod to the apprentice. "I am Tail of Lion." Silan then noticed his bushy tail. "You're named after your tail? I thought only cats were named that way?" Tail let out a faint growl and he silenced her with a wave of his fuzzy tail. "My name has been optional. It is not forced upon dogs as it is cats." he stood tall as he lifted his head up and let out a beautiful howl that echoed across the clearing. Others joined in, and soon Silan couldn't resist joining in. The wonderful song of the dogs silenced abruptly as Tail waved his tail once more.
"Past dogs of GreatPack, it is now once more that a dog has chosen to take the honorable position of Medicine Dog Apprentice."
Once more, a great howl of approval rose from the fallen dogs. All wagged their tails and sang their songs of happiness. All except Tail, and Silan who was absolutely mystified by her ancestors. Tail let out a fierce glare and briefly showed his glistening fangs. The dogs silenced as he continued the ancient ceremony.
"Si," Tail addressed her still as a pup for she was not approved yet by GreatPack's ancestors. "Is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarPack as a Medicine Dog?"
Si could feel her paws tremble as badly as her voice as she replied "It is."
Tail nodded his head with approval "Then step forward."
Si obeyed.
"Medicine Dogs of StarPack, I present to you this apprentice. She has chosen the path of a Medicine Dog. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Pack in accordance with your will." his stern voice bellowed within the clearing.
A answering howl trumpeted as one as all the dogs in the crowd called out in approval of grand delight.
"Si, I now name you Silan." Tail whispered. Silan gratefully nodded her head and touched nose with the great dog. His hazel eyes glistened as he winked at her. His nose was strangely cold as he sent her back to her world. She carefully climbed to her paws, feeling exhausted. Then everything clicked as she smiled and called out "I'm a Medicine Dog Apprentice!" she hopped up and down, once or twice treading on some rough stone.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue 26 Jan 2010, 6:10 pm

Silen shushed the young pup. " We may not speak of your dreams." She growled silently. Her eyes slitted as she stared at her apprentice.

and yes i is ok with the one thing
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 26 Jan 2010, 7:13 pm

ooc: great.

Silan let out a whimper. "Sorry." she put her tail between her legs.

Rainpaw came up to try and comfort the younger apprentice. "It's okay."

"Thanks." Silan replied sheepishly.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Tue 26 Jan 2010, 11:51 pm

As Bluemoon noticed that everyone was awake she rose and padded out of Highpeaks and waited there for the others.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 27 Jan 2010, 8:52 am

Silen sniffed the sky. A hint of rain was on it. She expected it to move right on by. " come silan we must get back before night starts to worry." Padding up to Bluemoon.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 27 Jan 2010, 11:39 am

"Okay." Silan barked, happily padding up to Silen, her tail wagging furiously.

Rainpaw followed Bluemoon. "We are to travel back now?" she asked.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Wed 27 Jan 2010, 2:16 pm

Bluemoon nodded respectfully to Silen and Silan. "I wish you all the blessing of StarClan", she mewed and turned. Then, while looking over her shoulder she mewed to Rainpaw. "We are." Then she started walking back to Thunderclan territory. As they were alone she mewed. "Do you want to talk with me about something? Do you have any questions? Or worries? I know it is confusing at the begining and not everything is clear."
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 27 Jan 2010, 3:20 pm

Silen walked back to camp. A rabbit slowly moved across their path. A quick nip and it was soon being carried in silen's jaws.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 27 Jan 2010, 6:31 pm

Silan happily followed Silen. Her tail wagging continuously as her eyes shone with pride. She hoped to see Tail again next half moon. He looked like a great mentor, not that she didn't enjoy having Silen as one.

Rainpaw followed Bluemoon, thinking about what Willowpelt had offered her. I don't really want to be a Medicine Cat, do I? No of course not, you fight too much like a warrior. Your fangs prove it, stupid fur-ball. she scolded herself. After hearing Bluemoon she replied "No." but her answer was threaded with doubt and confusion.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandfur Thu 28 Jan 2010, 2:12 am

Bluemoon nodded and entered the camp, curling in her nest.
Sandfur
Sandfur
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu 28 Jan 2010, 11:39 am

Rainpaw followed Bluemoon's lead, quickly scraping together some moss for a nest and patted it down. She lay stretched out and fell asleep, her dreams mixed with warrior life and that of a Medicine Cat's. That question flowed through her mind.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum