Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stain's Arrival

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stain's Arrival Empty Stain's Arrival

Post  Rain Sat 12 Dec 2009, 12:00 pm

Night led Stain to Highstones. He hoped she would be his clan's Medicine Dog. He knew he wouldn't be able to teach Si what she needed to know. "Here it is." he murmured. "Follow the tunnel down and wait until the stone illuminates, then put your nose on it. Remember to lie down before you touch it." he instructed.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Stain's Arrival Empty Re: Stain's Arrival

Post  Star Sat 12 Dec 2009, 12:18 pm

" Wait till the stones shines....I'm blind I can't see the stone" She holwed at him annoyed.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 12 Dec 2009, 12:42 pm

"When I close my eyes, I can still feel the sun, lighting the forest." he pictured, his eyes closed. "You should be able to too." he replied.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat 12 Dec 2009, 1:05 pm

" When you close your eyes it's not like being blind it's total darkness there nothing at all there." She explained." I won't be able to know when the stone shines."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 12 Dec 2009, 5:35 pm

"Fine, I'll go with you. I haven't recieved my lives anyway." he grumbled. He led the way up the high peak.

Last edited by Amun on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat 12 Dec 2009, 5:47 pm

Stain followed him. Her head hitting the wall as she tried to get in. Stain walked into the tunnel to the stone.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 12 Dec 2009, 8:22 pm

It was pitch black at the peak. As Night sensed Moonstone coming up he pulled to a stop and sat. There was an eerie silence and as soon as they came, the light came. It was bright and astonishing, like a crashed star. "It has litten up. Lie down and touch Moonstone with your nose, it will bring you to our ancestors." he said before laying down and doing as he instructed.
An icy chill came before him as he opened his eyes. He was at the Gathering Place. An ominous glow was all around him, but when he looked closely, it was full of cats and dogs. Spirits of the Clans. Cats encircled him while dogs took their place behind them.
Night took a bow before his ancestors and stood. A dog stepped before him from the back of the group. Night gasped, it was his father, Nallis of Shadows. He was a black dog, the same as Night. An exact replica of Night.
Night bowed before him, a great respect overwelmed him. "Nallis." he muttered. Nallis stood before him and spoke "Amun." the spirits still called him his fighter name before he is a leader. Nallis touched his nose "With this life, I grant you courage. Use it to guide your Clan through terrible times that lay ahead." he spoke. An agonizing burn ran through Amun, shaking his very core. And as soon as it started, it stopped. Nallis head already stepped back.
Another dog had stepped before him. His favorite and wisest elder, Manell of Skies, stood in front of him. Night again bowed. "Manell." he murmured. Manell touched his nose "With this life, I grant you wisdom. Use it to guide your clan." A icy chill ran through him, like a thousand leaf-bares chilling him to the bone. Manell was gone when he opened his eyes.
Yet, another dog took her place. His mother, Sallik of Winds, a beautiful cream-furred she-dog. She stepped forward and touched his nose. "With this life I grant you love and compassion. Use it well to guard your future mate and those weaker you." instead of a warm feeling that he expected to feel, an even worse feeling than the first life. It was like a giant monster running over him many, many times. He opened his eyes and she was gone. "Mother..." he sliently whimpered.
His mentor, Tekko of Rivers, was already touching his nose, rushing his ceremony. "With this life, I grant you patience. Use it well to lead your clan into greatness." A warm feeling overwhelmed him and he felt the warmth of fire light him. Tekko, like the others were gone when he opened his eyes. Instead, two dogs were in front of him.
Risa of Clouds and Walu of Stones were standing in front of him, side by side. Risa, his old leader, stepped forward first. She rose her paw, claws gleaming and clawed into his side. "With this scar, I grant you everlasting strength. Use it to lead your clan to battle." she spoke. Agonizing pain scored his shoulder. Night almost wanted to back away, but then his leadership would lost forever, so he stood his ground.
She stepped back and looked at Walu, the fastest dog in his clan. He stepped forward. He rose his paw and clawed into his shoulder, as Risa did. "With this scar, I grant you the speed of light. Use it well to carry your clanmates to everlasting health." he stepped back beside Risa. Night had survived his leader ceremony, he was a leader now. Night looked at his scar, it was in a criss-cross pattern. "Thankyou." he choked.
The dogs were fading away now, untill only his mother and father remained. "We're so proud of you." Sallik spoke, wind carrying her voice. Nallis stepped forward to stand next to his mate. "Night, be cautious. A grave and terrible time lays ahead for GreatClan. Use all of your courage and wisdom to carry your clan through it." he growled. He was always gruff, but his words were always wise and full of truth. "Yes Nallis." Night replied. He bowed once more before they faded away. Soon he stood alone in the Gathering Area. A heartbeat later, he was swallowed into darkness and he woke up in Highstones.

Last edited by Amun on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX Sun 13 Dec 2009, 12:31 am

I'm sorry that i have to do this because that post was so epic..but...You're thinking of the original warriors in the books... High peaks is on the top of a mountain in WindClan. Their are 10 peaks,each with a large round stone you touch your nose too,edit the parts about the tunnel. (I'll put descriptions today.)
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
Xx_Tactic_Dust_xX
The Creationist Cat
The Creationist Cat

https://dogclans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 13 Dec 2009, 9:17 am

no problem
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:06 am

Stain looked at the place she had been put in. It was very foggy she could barley see. Wait she could see she wasn't blind here. Happieness covered her face. She started to walk not knowing where to go. Stain sighed did being here mean she could not be medicane dog. " HELLO!!" She called into the mist.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:40 am

ooc:Write MORE! silly.
A dog stirred in the mist. "Hello." the dog replied, walking up to her, seemingly floating in the mist. "I am the past leader of GreatClan, Cloud I am called. And you are now Medicine Dog of GreatClan. I am giving you an option. Since you were born a loner, you may choose your name. If you can't come up with one that suits you well, I will give you one." she swept her long tail through the air. "Make you choice." she spoke.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 5:56 pm

"Silen of Stars" She asked slowly. She looked at thedog this is what the old leader looked like. Stain.... Silan looked over him. The mist seemed to be choaking her by now. She coughed. Than looked the starclan warrior in the eyes.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:33 pm

"Very well." Cloud murmured. She looked behind her. Another dog was coming, a dark ginger-furred dog. "This is Merig of Trees. He will be the one to perform your ceremony, as he was the last Medicine dog there was." she looked back at Silen. "I leave now, good luck with your journey." she smiled. "Tell Night I said hello." she left, swallowed up by the mist.
"Well then." Merig grunted. "Let's get on with your ceremony then." he moved in front of her, standing proud. "Do you, Stain of Blood, wish to be a Medicine dog? To heal your Clan and listen to StarClan even at the cost of your life?"
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:41 pm

" Ye" She barked. Standing tall. A gleam of pride in her eyes.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:48 pm

"Then by the powers of the rest of StarClan and I, I name you Silen of Stars. From this day on, you will be Medicine Dog of GreatClan." he tapped her shoulders, each once, by the tip of his tail. "May StarClan be with you." he barked as he faded away, sending her back to her world.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:59 pm

he lifted her head sighing she could no longer see. She waited to be led from this place back to her home.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 8:02 pm

"How did it go, Stain?" he barked to Stain, not knowing that she was his new Medicine Dog.

ooc: come back in half hour. plz. I might be back on
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

ooc: ok

" My name is silen" She muttered." i am medicane dog now" She added.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:04 pm

ooc: i on! frickin' mom...

Night bowed. "Now comes my part of the ceremony. This will hurt." he reached over her head and bit off the floppy tips of both her ears, making them stand up. "Now I pronounce you Silen of Stars, Medicine Dog of GreatClan." he barked proudly.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:08 pm

Silen's eyes widen sucking air not to scream. " I think io just wantto go home now..." She barked.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:11 pm

"Then home we shall go. Come on." he wrapped his tail around her neck.

SHORTNESS!!!!
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:26 pm

Silen simply followed this dog home home sweat home.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:29 pm

Night led Silen home. The camp looked empty, he led her to his den. "Go wait there, I'll go get us something to eat."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm

"Okay" She barked laying down.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:43 pm

Night went out into his forest and found a large buck feeding on fallen acorns, he aimed his prey and pounced, biting it's neck and killing it instantly. He dragged it back to Silen and dropped it at her feet. "There you go, I'm not hungry." he grunted.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: