Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceremony Scripts

Go down

Ceremony Scripts Empty Ceremony Scripts

Post  Rain Wed 14 Jul 2010, 7:35 pm

Clans:
Clan Meetings:
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the _________ for a Clan meeting."

New Deputy:
"The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. __________ will be the new deputy."

Warrior Ceremony:
"I, _____star, leader of ____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. S/he has trained hard to under stand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. _____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: _____paw, from this moment on you will be known as _________. StarClan honors your _____ and your _____ and we welcome you as a full warrior of ____Clan."
Virtues
When become a warrior the leader says "StarClan honors your ______ and your ______ and...." These are what fill in the blanks.

Determination
Enthusiasm
Independence
Strength
Spirit
Honesty
Patience
Forethought
Loyalty
Intelligence
Faith

Apprentice Ceremony:
"From this day forward, until he/she has earned his/her warrior name, this apprentice will be called _____paw. ______, _________________________________. May you pass down all you know to this your apprentice."

Note: During the long blanks, the leader says who the mentor of the apprentice is, and says a sentence or two about the mentors skills, virtues, etc. Usually kept brief.

Dying Apprentice Ceremony/StarClan Warrior Ceremony:
(Rare)

"I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. Let StarClan recieve him/her as a warrior. His/Her name will be __________, because _________. Let StarClan recieve him/her by the name of __________.

Note: This is said when an apprentice that is almost old enough to be a warrior dies/is expected to die before he/she becomes one. This was used in Brightheart/Lostface's case.

Elder Ceremony:
"___________, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go join the elders?"

"It is."

"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest."

Name Change Ceremony:
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on, he/she will be known as _______. We honor his/her ______ and ______."

Note: See Warrior Ceremony "Virtues" to fill in last two blanks.

Medicine Cat Ceremony:
"_______________, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

"It is."

"Then come forward. Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She has chosen the life of medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance to your will."

Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Scripts Empty Re: Ceremony Scripts

Post  Rain Wed 14 Jul 2010, 8:13 pm

Packs
Pack Meetings:
"Let all dogs of (Name of Pack) old enough to catch their own prey and prey for their Pack, gather below (Name of Leader's Perch) for a Pack meeting.

New Advisor(Deputy):
"It is time for (Name of Pack) to greet one of our own as the new Advisor. My StarPack hear and approve my choice. (Name of Dog) Will now be (Name of Pack)'s Advisor."

Fighter Ceremony:
"I,(Full Name of Leader), leader of (Name of Pack), call upon my fighter ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. S/he has trained hard to understand the ways of our noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a fighter in his/her turn.(Apprentice's Name), do you promise to uphold the (Name of Pack)'s code, and protect and defend this Pack, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarPack, I give you your warrior name: (Name of Apprentice, from this moment on you will be known as(Full Name of New Fighter). StarClan honors your (Virtue #1)and your (Virtue #2) and we welcome you as a full fighter of (Name of Pack)."
Virtues
When become a fighter the leader says "StarPack honors your ______ and your ______ and...." These are what fill in the blanks.

Determination
Enthusiasm
Independence
Strength
Spirit
Honesty
Patience
Forethought
Loyalty
Intelligence
Faith
(GreatPack's Leader Crops The Ears Of The New Fighter Before "Then by the powers of...")

Apprentice Ceremony:
"From this day forward, until he/she has earned his/her fighter name, this apprentice will be called (Name of Apprentice. (Name of Mentor),(2 Skills of Mentor). May you pass down all you know to this your apprentice."

Note: During the long blanks, the leader says who the mentor of the apprentice is, and says a sentence or two about the mentors skills, virtues, etc. Usually kept brief.

Dying Apprentice/New StarPack Fighter:
(Rare)

"I ask my fighter ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has learned the (Name of Pack) code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Pack. Let StarPack recieve him/her as a fighter. His/Her name will be __________, because _________. Let StarPack receive him/her by the name of __________.

Note: This is said when an apprentice that is almost old enough to be a warrior dies/is expected to die before he/she becomes one. This was used in Brightheart/Lostface's case.

Elder Ceremony:
"___________, is it your wish to give up the name of fighter and go join the elders?"

"It is."

"Your Pack honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarPack to give you many seasons of rest."

Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum