Warrior Cats & Warrior Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering of April 6

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering of April 6 Empty Gathering of April 6

Post  Rain Tue 06 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

Night fell into step as his paws found the old path leading to the Gathering Area, at the middle of all territories. The warm air wreathed around his fur, the winter finally failing. He let out a rough sigh, cut up and harsh. He scented the air to see if anything was about. Deer, rabbit, squirrel, birds. New-Leaf was definitely upon the Clans and Packs alike.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Awesomeness : 0

Back to top Go down

Gathering of April 6 Empty Re: Gathering of April 6

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:09 am

Dawnstar padded into the clearing her clanmates hard on her paws. She walked to the tree of the leaders. She was the first to arrive. Blueleaf and webstream walked off to lay in a patch of moonlight grooming each other while thay waited for other cats.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:37 am

Rainpaw happily pranced into the clearing, finding where the apprentices should be. She sat beside the bush and waited.

Night sat on a low branch great enough to hold his weight.

Griffonstar stalked into camp, clearly agitated with his tail lashing back and forth and his fangs bared ever so slightly.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:22 pm

Kumin shook herself looking at the shadowclan leader. She ran to rainpaw who she didn't know, only her name. When she reached her she began to speak," Your that cat who trained as a medicane cat and a warrior right?"

Silen took her place in the front. She enjoyed sitting here so hearing the leaders would be easier. Besides sitting near Night gave her peace of mind.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:10 pm

Night shifted a bit, seeing Silen sit closer than the rest. He looked away, directing his gaze at the night sky, the moon shining in the starlit darkness. Cloudless and clear.

Rainpaw looked up at Kumin, "Yes. I know enough of it." she smiled. "Your an apprentice of GreatPack aren't you?"
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:13 pm

"Yup, the only one with wolf blood in me." Kumin barked proudly standing up tall."I'm the apprentice of Night our leader." She added laying down next to the cat.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:30 pm

Rainpaw sat straight, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. "I've only heard the howls of wolves." she admitted. "Though I'm the only cat with these odd markings on my fur." she looked down at her chest fur, seeing the white leopard markings on her black fur.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:49 pm

"Hmm hey doesn't that old cat from thunderclan have those thats right she does, sh looks like a snow lepored. When I lived with indain twolegs they chuaght a few. In fact I selpt on the skin of one. Kumin barked thy were really pretty animals, and her markings were perfeact.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 09 Apr 2010, 6:03 pm

"I know." Rainpaw nodded, remembering Mistbound. "It's just that I'm black with white markings, I've never seen that before anywhere besides on me." she mewed.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 09 Apr 2010, 10:36 pm

Suddenly thunderclan came with the deputy in lead. Hollowsnight went to sit near the warriors of riverclan. Butterflypaw settled herself next to another apprentice while they started to chat. Windclan came with woodstar in lead. Moortail walked to the other warriors. While blossempaw raced over to kumin. "Hey kumin, Whose this?"
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 10 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

Night dipped his head to the arriving leaders.

Rainpaw introduced herself, "I'm Rainpaw, apprentice of RiverClan." she dipped her head.

Badgerpaw bounded over to his own group. "Hey guys!" he called, obviously happy. He stood beside everyone.

Goldenpaw sneaked forward, taking aim and lashing his tail back and forth, he pounced on Butterflypaw. "Gotcha!" he growled.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat 10 Apr 2010, 2:47 pm

Butterflypaw coughed softly. "What was that about you fat lard." Hollowsnight looked at her with a smile. "Go with the other apprentices." She mewed. Butterflypaw raced off over to them bumping into kumin. Kumin looked at and playfuly rolled her onto her back. Blossempaw nodded to rainpaw as she curled up by kumin.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat 10 Apr 2010, 2:59 pm

Goldenpaw trotted over to his group, a disgusted face at Butterflypaw "Kittypet." he sneered, somewhat playfully. He looked at the three girls: Kumin, Butterflypaw, and Blossompaw. "Is that all you guys are going to do? Sleep?" he shook his head and looked over to his friends. "So what's up?"

Badgerpaw shook his head, "Nothing unusual." he replied.

Rainpaw shook her head as well.

Night looked at the other leaders, "We should start the Gathering soon. I will call it tonight." he barked.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat 10 Apr 2010, 3:17 pm

The other leaders and deputy nodded their heads.

"Your the kittypet, goldenpaw. You way more than that hawk mistbound took down." Butterflypaw luaghed at him. "What you saying bout me you little none for good apprentice." There was mistbound.
"I said goldenpaw ways more than the hawk you caught"
Mistbound sized him up. "Your right, boy lay off them mouse they fatten you up real quick."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 11 Apr 2010, 6:45 pm

Goldenpaw lifted himself to his paws proudly, knowing he was thinner than any of the cats now in the group. "I eat rabbit." he mewed, and he opened his eyes, narrowing them at Mistbound and switching glances toward Butterflypaw back and forth. "And you might want to see yourselves in a puddle 'cause you guys look like a couple of stuffed wood pigeons." he gave a wicked smile, satisfied with himself as he turned his back and sat down.

Badgerpaw sat there laughing at the whole conversation as Rainpaw was shaking her head slowly, disapproving the way they were acting.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun 11 Apr 2010, 9:17 pm

Mistbound looked at him."I have the right, I'm a elder that gets to lay in the my den all day...Stupid way life acts."
butterflypaw looked at him."And I get to laze with her, It's not like I get to be a warrior." She mewed hopping over to misbound."Witch means I've listened to so many stories it ain't funny."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon 12 Apr 2010, 10:03 pm

Goldenpaw shrugged and Badgerpaw stopped laughing. Rainpaw looked a little satisfied seeing the fighting cats stop.

A howl sliced through the night air as Night rose his muzzle to the moon. "The Gathering has begun!"
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue 13 Apr 2010, 6:12 pm

silen looked over to the tree. While the warriors and apprentices looked up. The elders ceased there chating with yawns pricking their ears to listen.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue 13 Apr 2010, 9:02 pm

Night smiled inwardly, They listen well. "Who will begin this moon's Gathering announcements?" he asked the other leaders, his bark loud and booming.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu 15 Apr 2010, 11:01 pm

"I shall," Yowled Dawnstar riverclan's Leader. "The ice melts from the river. It grows fat from melting snow. Prey is running well. The Samon run as almost started as they come farther up to there breeding place withen our territory. Trout have returned, and larger fish are comeing. Snapping turtles are wakeing up so watch out. Same as for snakes." Dawnstar stepped back fhinishing her turn.
'
Woodstar stepped up next. "Windclan is good. Are apprenices are training hard, and the rabbits return for new-leaf" Than he stepped back.
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 16 Apr 2010, 11:46 am

Night nodded, taking in account that both RiverClan and WindClan are doing well, prey would be plenty enough for any Clan their size to keep well fed.

Griffinstar moved forward, "ShadowClan is strong. We keep are bellies full even during this harsh Leaf-Bare." he sat down on his branch in the high tree.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 16 Apr 2010, 6:32 pm

Blueleaf's eyes gleamed. Trout and samlon were her favorite fish ever.

Sparrowfur stepped forward. "Thunderclan is strong, and we are well fed. Twolegs will be putting fox traps out again. Watch our paws if you live in the forest."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri 16 Apr 2010, 10:08 pm

Amun of Night stepped forward, his steps light yet heavy. His mind was focused, thankfully. He opened his jaws and let his clear bark leave his muzzle. "There is a loner dog roaming the forest, watch your tails. If he comes about, find me. Immediatly, he will try and kill you. I'll know how to handle him, don't try anything stupid." he ended his grave voice. "Otherwise, GreatPack also thrives."
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri 23 Apr 2010, 10:55 pm

Dawnstar yowled out."Well I belive this gathering is ending now. Let's leave." AS she scrambled down she muttered,"I hate these things."
Star
Star
Ceiling Cat
Ceiling Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun 25 Apr 2010, 6:47 pm

Night's eyes flashed with anger for a brief moment, but he gathered himself and hopped off his perch and went to leave. His Pack would follow.

Silan reluctantly stood, "Bye." she called over her shoulder and padded after Night.
Rain
Rain
Basement Cat
Basement Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next